Poor impulse control (with apologies to Neil Stephenson)

Poor impulse control (with apologies to Neil Stephenson)
Ok, I have been asked about this photo. At Beth Schnitzer's urging here is the story. In a place long ago and faraway (Boulder Colorado, 1973) Diane and I were heading home for Christmas. A friend was driving his Mercedes to St.Louis. On the way we shortly hit a sheet ice storm. It was treacherous cubed. I did not trust anyone else to drive under those circumstances (especially the car's owner).so when we got to St. Louis (after many hours) I was so "wired" I couldn't imagine what I must look like. So 25 cents in the photo booth (that is what it cost don't laugh) produced this memorable little item. That is the damn story. I really did look like that

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Neurozealous part one

Testing the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment